- CAFE & CATERING
- MATTRESS PICK-UP & RECYCLING & DISPOSAL
- PRIVATE EVENTS
UTEC measures the "social and economic success" of our mission in three critical areas for our proven-risk young people:
- Reduced recidivism and criminal activity
- Increased employability
- Increased educational attainment
These outcomes are UTEC’s driving force. We collect a common set of information for the youth we serve to determine the relationship between UTEC programming and youth outcomes. Viewed holistically, the data allow staff to determine not just what knowledge, skills, and competencies that youth are attaining during and after their time at UTEC, but also how these abilities contribute to their success beyond UTEC.
- For the UTEC Outcomes Snapshot 2016 - download the PDF.
- The full UTEC Outcomes & Impact Report 2016 (12 pages) is now available.