- CAFE & CATERING
- MATTRESS PICK-UP & RECYCLING & DISPOSAL
- PRIVATE EVENTS
UTEC serves more than 100 young people every day - and 100 young people need a lot of stuff! If you or your company are interested in holding an event or drive to benefit UTEC, here are some things we need right now to help our programming run more smoothly and efficiently.
Thank you so much for your help!
Big Ticket Items
- Building materials (wood, wood flooring, steel, etc.)
- Hybrid electric vehicle
- Xerox machine
- Electric drill, sanders, and other powertools
- Flashdrives of 1GB or more
- LCD or LED TV, 32inch screen or larger, with wall mounting hardware
- Space heaters
- LCD Computer Monitors, 17" or larger
- Envelopes and labels
- File folders
- Locking cabinets
- Sheet protectors for 3 ring binders
- Dish soap, cleaning cloths, or scouring pads
- Ergonomic brooms, mops and shovels
- Travel sized personal care items (shampoo, soap, etc.)
- Bus passes for our youth
- Hand tools, particularly for woodworking/carpentry
- Alarm clocks for our youth
- Gas cards (to help purchase fuel for our vans)
- Gift cards to any store (Market Basket, Staples, etc.)
- Emergency kits (homeless youth reached by Streetworkers)
If you would like to donate any of these items please contact Nancy Schiavone at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (978) 856-3930. THANK YOU!
PS: You can always gift a monetary donation online here.