- CAFE & CATERING
- MATTRESS PICK-UP & RECYCLING & DISPOSAL
- PRIVATE EVENTS
Nothing happens without your help! UTEC is a non-profit 501c3 organization. We are supported through funding from public and private funders, income through social enterprises, and donations from YOU.
|Give Now to Double Your Gift! An anonymous donor will match 2:1 your first-time gift of $25 or increased gift amounts!|
- $50 ensures 2 youth in crisis receive follow-up home visits from a Streetworker.
- $100 funds supplies for 1 youth’s project in our Furniture Design enterprise.
- $250 provides 10 youth with a resume-writing workshop.
- $500 pays for HiSET (formerly GED) testing for 4 youth ready to earn their high school credential.
- $1,000 helps youth achieve career goals by funding a full time internship for 8-12 weeks.
Donations are also accepted via mail. Please mail checks to:
UTEC Development Office | 15 Warren Street, No. 3 | Lowell, MA 01852
You can also give easily and securely using the DAF Direct portal.
Employer Matching Gifts
Your employer may double your donation! Many companies will match charitable donations made by their employees (and sometimes retirees or employees’ spouses). Check with HR about your company’s Matching Gifts Program and ask for an Employer Matching Gift form. Mail your completed form, along with your own donation, and UTEC will take care of the rest!
Gifts In Kind
UTEC accepts some in-kind gifts, depending on current needs. These might include computers, furniture, musical instruments, and other smaller goods. Please contact us about current needs.
Thought about putting UTEC in your will? Your investment will build a successful future for often-overlooked youth.
A contribution of stock or securities can support UTEC's mission and provide significant tax benefits for you as the donor. UTEC asks that you talk with your financial advisor before making any decisions about a gift of stock.
For questions about giving or other ways to donate, please contact the Development Office at 978-856-3977.