- TEEN SPACE
Nothing happens without your help! UTEC is a non-profit 501c3 organization. We are supported through funding from public and private donors, income through social enterprises, and donations from YOU.
Your investment in UTEC means we can help more youth in more ways.
- $35 provides an hour of programming in performing arts, social justice or other enrichment activities.
- $50 provides a week of case management to a youth, which is the first step on the road to transformation.
- $100 pays for GED testing fees so a young person can move forward with their education.
- $200 pays the wages of a teen in our Workforce Development program for one week.
- $500 sponsors a peace summit, which brings rival gang members together to promote peace.
- $1,000 supports a full year of programming for one UTEC member.
Donations are also accepted via mail. Please mail checks to:
34 Hurd Street Lowell, MA 01852
attn: Gregg Croteau
Employer Matching Gifts
Your employer may double your donation! Many companies will match charitable donations made by their employees (and sometimes retirees or employees’ spouses). Check with HR about your company’s Matching Gifts Program and ask for an Employer Matching Gift form. Mail your completed form, along with your own donation, and UTEC will take care of the rest!
Gifts In Kind
UTEC accepts some in-kind gifts, depending on current needs. These might include computers, furniture, musical instruments, and other smaller goods. Please contact us about current needs.
Thought about putting UTEC in your will? Your investment will build a successful future for teens in Lowell.
A contribution of stock or securities can support UTEC's mission and provide significant tax benefits for you as the donor. UTEC asks that you talk with your financial advisor before making any decisions about a gift of stock.
You can also donate directly to UTEC’s Capital Campaign. Our building was completed in November 2012, and our fundraising continues for final furnishings and features like classroom furniture, technology upgrades, and equipment for our sound and performance studios. Click here for Building Campaign fact sheet.
For questions about giving or other ways to donate, contact Dawn Grenier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-856-3906.